Shining Rivers Waldorf School Application for Admission
Tuition Schedule 2013-2014
Tuition Assistance Application_2014-2015
Records Release Form
Shining Rivers Waldorf School Enrollment:
- Contact the Enrollment Coordinator to learn about upcoming Open House events or group tours. Come for a personal campus tour if you are unable to attend any scheduled event. View upcoming events on our calendar.
- Complete an Shining Rivers Waldorf School Application for Admission. Submit the completed application along with the $50.00 nonrefundable application fee or $75.00 if after the first Friday in March.
- Complete a Tuition Assistance Application, if applicable.
- Upon receipt of the completed application, application fee, and all other requested documentation, the Enrollment Coordinator will contact you to schedule your family interview. A classroom visit may be requested following the interview.
- Upon receiving notification of acceptance, you will receive a Tuition Contract and Acceptance packet containing necessary student forms and parent handbook.
Completed forms must be received before a student will be allowed to attend class. Signed Tuition Contract, confirmed method of tuition payment, and classroom fees are due upon acceptance of enrollment.
Shining Rivers Waldorf School welcomes inquiries from all families and admits children without discrimination on the basis of gender, race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.